About Software Development Center
Software Development Center of JNTU Anantapur has been initiated with a goal to develop in-house software to meet the institutional needs. It provides an opportunity to students to work in teams and create the necessary competencies to meet the requirements of the IT sector.
- To offer a platform to nurture its student members into responsive developers.
- To enhance in-house software development competence to cater the automation needs of the University/Constituent Colleges/Affiliated Colleges.
- Drawing the technical experts from industry especially alumni to be part of the SDC.
- Providing training to the students in developing web applications, Mobile applications etc.
- Develop innovative IT solutions in the face of rapidly changing IT trends
The following products and portals have been developed at SDC:
- JNTUACEA College Website: A Website developed for JNTUA College of Engineering, Ananthapuramu.
- Online Feedback System: An application to collect the feedback to assess the teacher’s performance. This application is in use in the three constituent colleges of JNTUA: JNTUACE Ananthapuramu, JNTUACE Pulivendula, JNTUACE Kalikiri
- Student Attendance Monitoring System: Day-to-Day attendance of the students will be entered by the faculty online and can be monitored by the Principal. The system is used to generate monthly attendance reports and condonation/detained list at the end of the semester.
- Foreign National Students Information System: This is a web portal for getting the details of students admitted into various affiliated/Constituent colleges of JNTUA under PIO Quota/NRI Quota.
- Online PC Generation System for JNTUACEA(UG Courses)
- Online Study Certificate, TC Generation System for JNTUACEA(UG Courses)
- Online Student Data Management System for JNTUACEA (UG Courses)
- Online Exit survey for JNTUACEA